So Joe got tickets to a Yankees game back on June 19. Me, Joe, and his parents drove down to visit Yankee Stadium one last time. We had great seats, 12 rows from the field. We had the option of a personal waiter. It was nice. Only one thing....I could not relax. See my sister can attest to this. When I was younger I had several emergency room visits because I had been to some baseball games and was hit in the head with a ball a couple times. One time I was in the parking lot! A foul ball bounced on the pavement and got me in the face. My husband was delighted when he heard of my bad luck. He couldn't wait to get a ball. Was even pissed that he forgot his brand new birthday glove. So you can imagine my thoughts when we sat down and this sign was on the seat in front of me.
It was a great day. Great weather. Great company. It was nice to go with Joe to a game again. Seems that and the casino were all we did when we were dating.
No comments:
Post a Comment