You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Monday, July 7, 2008

talk about annoying!

Those in laws! Am I right? Always bothering you telling you what to do. Like my father in law. Bugging me to no end "were are the birthday party pictures? blah, blah blah..." Well here they are. Quit bothering me!
(I'm just kidding...I have the best in laws ever. Every day I am thankful I married into such a great family.)
So here they are. The pictures!!!
Julia was so proud she wanted to make sure she got to hold the sign. And note in this picture she is fine. Joe told his mom (a way to get her to Auntie Kate's without her suspecting) that her grandchild was hurt and calling out for her. Nice huh? Can you imagine the car ride over?
SURPRISE!!!
Wooooohooooo! Come people show some spirit
Lena watching everyone

Papa and his princess
the BFFs
Enjoying the good food.
Megs and her man
For years the MIL has been bragging about the cakes that Auntie Ann makes for our family. It was only fitting that she make the cake for the party. And can I say this one tasted the best by far. It was soooooo good.


Julia and her godmother


Proud Mama. She doesn't look like she's old enough to have a 39 year old daughter
Rob and his 2 favorite girls
Bubbie and Mema
Helping Mema with all those candles
Aunt Pat and Uncle Glenn
The happy couple
Josephine, Auntie May, Uncle Irish
Here's Belski/Laurito clan
Auntie Kara doing a puzzle with Julia
Auntie Leenie and Uncle Pete
Aunt Jan all the way from Italy

And that's that. It was a fun day. Thank you thank you all the Aunts for all your help. You went above and beyond and it was greatly appreciated. Especially Auntie Kate for opening up your home.

No comments: