You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Weekend

We had a relaxing weekend. Friday started out with dinner and hanging out at Barnes and Noble. Julia loves to go there and look at books. Then on Saturday I went to work, Julia and I got haircuts, and hung out by the pool. After church Julia decided she wanted to see Grammie so we dropped her off and Joe and I had some alone time. Sunday Auntie Kara came over and it was another pool day. So it was definitely relaxing to say the least. I'll leave with this this video.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

Cute video of julia! Can't believe she'll be starting Kindergarden this year!!!

Check out my new blog design, and new pictures of chubby Austin!