You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hannah Montana!!

So my daughter is one of the biggest Hannah Montana fans ever! We are actually on our 3rd Hannah Montana wig. She loves to dress like her, sing like her, dance like her. Yes we joined every little girl in CT when Hannah Montana's concert came to the Big Screen. Every day in the car we listen to a CD of Hannah Montana. It's in her blood.

You can imagine her delight when she learned that she would be able to watch it again in 3D no less. So off we went to Walmart to get our free official Hannah Montana 3D glasses. Then off to watch it at Auntie Kara's on her HUGE T.V.

My sister is awesome, can I tell you that? It's not just enough to have us over but she made the experience extra special.

When we got to the back door there was a sign.




Then we were presented with our tickets and all access pass. (which you'll see Julia wearing in the next picture)




Julia with her official Hannah Montana 3D glasses. Her wig, scarf and T-shirt.


Julia singing along.


Zima was fascinated with Julia. It was so cute! And Zima is blind. Figure that out.

And again I will leave you with a video. I know I take a lot of videos but my daughter is so flippin cute I can't help it! Thank you Kara for a wonderful memorable night!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

When did the cutest one start wearing jeans, or is that her alter ego??? Flippin cute is an understatement. Kuddos to Auntie Kara..<3