Update!!!- My baby's home. Safe and snug in her bed. I keep going in to kiss her every few minutes. Good night all...
You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Coming Home!!!
My baby girl has been in Newport with her cousins and her Grammie for 3 days. I miss her so much and I can't wait to see her. She will be here in an hour and Joe made me swear not to wake her. But I just realized I have to wake her because she needs to empty the bladder before she goes to bed! This is why I have had no updates or blog entries for the last few days. Nothing exciting on the home front. But if I know my cousin Kasey she will have tons of pictures up on her blog tomorrow and any with my daughter I will be stealing and posting on my site. Have a good night! I'm going so sit by the window like a puppy dog...
Update!!!- My baby's home. Safe and snug in her bed. I keep going in to kiss her every few minutes. Good night all...
Update!!!- My baby's home. Safe and snug in her bed. I keep going in to kiss her every few minutes. Good night all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad she made it home safely- I'll be checking later for pics of her trip!
Post a Comment