
You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
My daughter the genius
So the last few nights our bedtime has consisted of looking at pictures in my anatomy books from school. I don't know what sparked Julia's interest all of the sudden in the human body. This morning I go out in the living room and she is hunched over one of my books again. This time she is pointing at the ribs in the book, then poking her own ribs. Next I see her poke the middle of her forearm and say "Squishy...muscle". Then pokes her elbow, "hard...bone". We might have a future MD on our hands!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment