Yeah!!! It's Friday! I just got out of work and it's beautiful out. That last 1/2 hour dragged on and on. It felt like 2 hours. But here we are ready for the weekend. I don't have to argue with insurance companies, or listen to customers talk about their BMs, or identify crazy rashes until Monday. Something about that lab coat makes some of the customers open up in a way I'd rather connect not with them. Sometimes I get more information than I need to know. But the good out weighs the bad by a landslide so I stay.
We have a full weekend planned with birthday parties and sleepovers. Joe and I are also going to see Kevin James tomorrow night at the casino. He surprised me with tickets for our anniversary. 7 years already. I can't believe it. I love him more than I thought you could ever love. Can't wait to see what unfolds over the next 7+ years.
So I'm off the enjoy the rest of the day. I'll post pictures of our weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment