You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

School Pictures are here!!

My little girl is old enough to have a school picture! As you know I was very worried about the pictures because the night before my daughter had a massive cold. Her nose and under her nose was bright red and dripping, her eyes were droopy...I'll spare the many details. But here she is! The nose a little red but I am happy with it. No do-overs here. Cute as a button!

Now I know that I have been lacking in the professional picture department over the years. Any pictures that anyone gets they pretty much take themselves (or she sneaks into Kasey's camera) Anyone that wants one just let me know and I will get one to you.

I know, I know a little obnoxious to think you would want a picture of my daughter but I'm her mother and her biggest cheerleader.

No comments: