You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Monday, April 28, 2008

I hate Mondays! (and can it rain any harder?)

Mondays suck can I just tell you that? I work until 8:00 at night. By the time I get home it's time for Julia to go to bed. I miss her on Mondays. :( And I know what you are thinking...I can spend time with Joe right? No there was some game on. He always let's me watch my girly shows. And sometimes even sits with me so I let him do his boy thing. Ok enough of this pity party. I just had to get that out.

I am waiting to hear some news on one of my bestest friends from high school. She has been labor all day. Dilating slowly, waiting, waiting, waiting. I can't wait to meet the little bugger. I'll keep you posted. Not that you care but this is my blog so I write what I want.

No comments: