You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

She's here!!

My friends Christin and Rob welcomed their baby girl into the world this morning, 8lbs 6oz, 20 inches, and sooooo cute! I couldn't stop kissing her! Her name is Alyssa Katherine. Here are some pictures.
A close upHad to unwrap her and check her out. 10 perfect little fingers and 10 little perfect piggy toes.
Proud parents!



So that's what I did today. I worked all day. Which dragged on and on because I knew I was going to meet Alyssa. Then went to the hospital and got her all to myself. Her parents were very good at not hogging her. I changed 2 diapers, and got a baby burp in my face and enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: