I know I'm posting this a day late but yesterday was a full day. I had to work so Julia was to hang out with my mom as she does every friday. My mom showed up with a surprise, my sister Kara and her cousin Abby. Julia was so excited to have a playmate for the day. Off they went to Imagine Nation. That's twice in one week for Julia.
I called a few hours later to check on them and was extremely jealous when they were on their way to the Olive Garden. My lunch hour was spent at the doctor getting my knee drained and getting a cortisone shot. And to my cousin Kasey---> This time it was done successfully without margaritas but I did get queasy.
After the Olive Garden Julia and Abby went to the capital (which if you remember is Julia's princess tower). One day a few weeks ago we drove by it with Abby and when Julia pointed it out Abby said it was the most beautiful castle she had ever seen. This from a kid that has been to Disney. So my mom dressed them each in a princess dress (Sorry Karla) and off they went. The security guard got a kick out of them and humored them by asking if they saw any princesses while they were there.
Sorry no pictures were taken. You can tell I wasn't there. Can't wait to get back to school and to a normal routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment