You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

nothing much

I feel like the last few days have flown by but I can only think of a few things we did.

Friday was nice because I went out with an old friend for dinner. Julia came with me because they had never met so it turned into an impromptu girls night. Throw in Olive Garden and Barnes and Noble and the night was perfect.


I'm used to not being on Facebook by now. Well for the most part. I had one moment last night when I wanted to log on because I NEEDED, yes NEEDED to chat with Whitney during the Bachelor. But I took a chance and logged on to Yahoo and there she was! Didn't have to bribe the husband to log on and give her a message.


Tonight Julia had dance class. All the girls are getting excited for the parade and their first shows. If you are at the parade in Hartford this year look for The Mulcahy School of Irish Music and Dance. They will be marching with the town of East Hartford (the 3rd town to go out). Wave to my Julia! Pray for a nice day. I remember marching in this parade and freezing my butt off.


I leave you with this picture I took of my nephew. I just want to smother him with kisses.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Glad we were able to chat on yahoo! i'll see ya on monday- same place and time :) Jason & Molly... this should be cheesetastic!