You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Friday, March 19, 2010

Maddie, Whitney's visit

First off I would like to introduce Madeline Sophia Lanza into the world. We have been waiting anxiously for her arrival and her she is! She graced us with her presence on Monday March 15. 8lbs and 10 ounces of cuddly baby!. We can't wait to meet her!

Have you ever seen anything so sweet?
Whitney is here!!! We haven't seen Whitney in forever. Well maybe not forever. But Austin is 2 years old and we haven't seen her since before she was pregnant. Joe and Whitney spent the day up at UCONN while I was at work. Then we all went out to dinner at Amici's. Mmmmm I love the bread that's all I gotta say. Whitney was fanning herself after dinner with her credit card after dinner so I captured the moment. I think she mentioned the lighting or something making her hot...but I think it was the wine :-)
After dinner we decided that Whitney had to experience Rita's. Julia is beyond excited that Rita's is open again for the season. Below Julia and I are enjoying our ice cream.Notice the glasses? Yeah I got glasses. You will be seeing them all the time now so get used to them. Not to happy about them. They look a lot better in person I swear.
Well I need to go now. Joe is whining about wanting the laptop if Whitney and I are gonna watch The Bachelor special I recorded. Blah Blah Blah. More to come....full weekend ahead!
Have a good night!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Whatever- he won't be watching anything on the computer, but watching The Bach special with us- we ALL know he loves it!!