You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
Monday, March 8, 2010
Lost Tooth
Seriously I don't remember losing so many teeth when I was younger. Maybe because I am dishing out the money with Julia it just seems like she has double the teeth she should. I don't know what possessed me but I was actually like "great 6 are gone...we are all set!" Nope not quite. So today Julia lost another tooth. On the bus. Literally. The tooth is still on the bus. She dropped it. Right now the bloody little sucker is rolling up and down the isle. Disgusting I know but what are you gonna do? Julia was obviously upset thinking the Tooth Fairy would not pay a visit with nothing to put under the pillow. So I did what any mother would do. I called around to find someone that did not have a familiar voice that could call Julia and pretend to be the Tooth Fairy. Auntie Kara to the rescue! Thank you coworker Desiree for being the perfect Tooth Fairy! She called Julia, talked a minute or two then just as she was about to explain that she had a magic wand to find the tooth Julia says "ok bye" and hangs up on her. Arthur was on. The things we do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment