Can I just say I LOVE Thursday night T.V. I love that Joe goes to poker, Julia goes to bed, which leaves me with ME time, and the best shows of the week. Back up for a bit. Julia loves Thursday nights also in the fact that we have named them "girls night". Girls night usually entails some sort of sinful sugary treat, doing each others hair or makeup (or both), and ending cuddling on the couch with Julia falling asleep in my arms. I dread the day she is to old for this.
ok back to T.V.... My favs you ask? (well I guess you didn't but you are reading my blog aren't you?) And in no particular order...Survivor~I love the mind games and the drama. Boston Rob has my vote to the end. The Office~I want a job at Dunder Mifflin. In a way I guess I have worked there because for every character in that show, I have worked with someone exactly the same. Greys Anatomy~McDreamy, McSteamy...and the things that come out of Bailey and Christina's mouth...they are hysterical. Private Practice~Have always been a fan of Addison and I want her and Sam to get married. So there you have it. My guilty pleasures.
So Thursday is done and I have nothing to report for Friday. How sad that the highlight of my day was that Joe went and got Pizza Hut for dinner! OMG I know! It was soooo good. And it didn't take long either. So I guess my freak out post from earlier is irrelevant.
Today Joe, Julia, and I went to the Home Show at the Expo Center. I was a little hesitant because we still don't know if we are moving into the house. But then we figured we will be fixing up the condo if we stay for a bit. We learned quite a bit. Made some contacts. Got to (in a sense) interview the companies and decide which we will be doing business with. A lot of advice that will save us money in the long run. They had a company there that builds custom sheds. Julia decided she would like us to buy her one and it would make a great playhouse. It needs to be big enough to fit a porch swing inside. Julia also discovered the face paining booth they had set up anticipating all the bored children being dragged by their parents. Below is a picture.
After the Home Show I came home, put my feet up for a 1/2 hour, and then was off to book club with the cousins. It was a lot of fun. I had never been to a book club before but it was a good time. Meghan hosted this month so I got to see her and Tim's new place. Super cute.
So here I am sitting on the couch, watching Mean Girls with my husband, and I think I am gonna finish up this post. So tired and nothing left to say.
I'm not sure I will have the chance to blog until next weekend. But keep checking just in case. Busy, busy, busy. Mon and Tues we will be in Boston. Thurs Renee is up from NC so we will be hanging from dawn til dusk. Sat is Julia's Irish Step dancing debut. Don't worry pictures will be posted in regards to that.
1 comment:
Cute pic of Julia! As for guilty pleasures- we watch all of the same Thursday shows! :) And I watched Mean Girls last night too!! Looking forward to hanging out in a few weeks!
Post a Comment