You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Concert

Today Julia's school did a Black History Month concert. My camera was being temper mental and the red eye reduction was not working for some reason. I got some cute pictures and video of Julia, Molly, and Peter.

This is Julia and her friend Savannah



Molly


Peter

Reillyn at his first concert. Julia was excited to see him and she showed him off to everyone


Julia took this picture of herself and kept looking at it and laughing. She said "it is the most hysterical picture I have ever seen....for real mama!"



Tonight I went to the wake for my friends Jenn's mother. Because Joe is in training this week I was strapped for a sitter. Emma was missing Julia so I dropped Julia off at Chris and Faith's for some quality play time. I always forget how much fun Julia and Emma have together.



Julia took this picture of Emma and I. I love that hair! Check out those curls!


Emma and Julia

So that was our day. I feel like I did so much because I am exhausted but this is all I have to show for it. I am hoping that there isn't a snow day because I would like to organize Julia's room. And I have dinner plans at Olive Garden...mmmmm.....

GAMD, YBTTS!



No comments: