9 years ago today I married my best friend
9 years ago today my half became a whole
9 years ago today I wore the most beautiful dress I have ever owned
9 years ago today I looked down from the alter to see all the people we love smiling back at us
9 years ago today the garlic mashed potatoes became something to laugh about
9 years ago today my family doubled in size
As I enter into that last single digit year of my marriage I think back to all the memories, the good times, the obstacles. I would do it all again, but only with the same man accompanying me. He is the man that will be by my side, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health. Death will only part our bodies, not our love.
Happy Anniversary Baby! Thanks for "crashing into me"!
GAMD, YBTTS!
You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
9 years and counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet post- happy anniversary!
Post a Comment