I love this time of year. The leaves changing color, the crisp air, apples and cider. All the fairs and carnivals. Warm sweaters, fried dough, salted pumpkin seeds. The list goes on and on. Yesterday the three of us met up with Kara, Rob, and Reillyn for Reillyn's first pumpkin pick. Here are some pictures from the day. Some might be duplicates because I was playing with some new photo software I just got. Enjoy!

Reillyn was so excited about the pumpkins. See the excitement behind those closed eyelids? I love the binkie hanging out of his mouth.

A little distracted

There we go! My little cutie patootie! (BTW this was his first time touching a pumpkin)

I know how to color pumpkins orange!

Cousins

Not sure if you can see in this picture but the cheese says "1 year old". We thought it was cute that the cheese was older than Reillyn. But now that I think about it any consumable, that you digest, that is older than a year, is kind of nasty don't you think?

Are these the cutest kids ever or what?

Yup, me playing again. Now I can color pumpkins, and clothes.

My girl. To me she looks so old in this picture.

After we played on the grass while we enjoyed hot apple fritters, cold cider, and lemonade.

Ha ha ha silly Uncle Rob!
So that was our day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful brother and sister, and such amazing daughter and nephew. And my husband is great too!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time! I love this time of the year too! We are taking Austin to the pumpkin patch this coming weekend :)
Very cool how you added some color to the black and white pics- you're such a pro!
They are so adorable. You are getting really good at using that software.
Post a Comment