Mom: Julia can we discuss your recent love of rocks and if we really need to be collecting them?
Julia: But I love my rocks. (pout) They all have names.
Mom: I understand that but are really loud when they get sucked up in the vacuum. Not to mention they might break the vacuum. Maybe we can limit the rocks and find a place to keep them.
Julia: Oh I know mama! I can put them with my seed collection.
Mom: Your seed collection?
Julia: Yes...seeds from my apples and seeds from my watermelons.
(pause for mom to think...watermelons haven't been in season for a month now...eeeewww)
Julia: I also have a booger collection. It's in my belly! (thanks Jules-TMI!)
This was the conversation on the way home from soccer last night. I'll leave you with her team picture that Kasey took. Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:
What a cute team picture. Julia says the most interesting things. She did a great job painting Uncle Drew's picture and a garden.
Post a Comment