You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Friday, September 4, 2009

More 1st day of school pictures!

Just a few more pictures from Julia's first day! I stole these from my cousin Kasey's blog. My kid is so freakin cute I couldn't resist!

Peter, Molly, and Julia
Julia with her teacher Mrs. Paluska. She is really sweet and I'm so glad she will be working with Julia this year.

Wow 3 posts in 24 hours. What's up with that? A change has come!

1 comment:

Bethie said...

Gosh, she's like a little ummm princess:-) Getting caught up on my blog reading, and trying to eventually figure out how to follow blogs...this is all new to the Panks (professional auntie with no kids of her own)...xooxxo miss you! oxxooxxo Auntie Beth/Beth