This is a picture taken earlier in the week. We were at my cousin Pam's house and Lilly showed Julia how to hang upside down on the ab roller exercise thingie.Friday
Joe and I had a wedding rehearsal at church. After, we met up with my mom, dad, Julia, Kara and Rob to celebrate Kara's birthday. Below is Julia toasting a marshmallow. Notice how far away Julia is standing from the fire. I guess she is still scarred from the incident with Joe's birthday candles.
Julia tasting her "chocolate sandwich" as she called it.
Julia and Kara when we sang Happy Birthday. Don't worry no candles this time! 
Rob was so cute. He planned this whole party for Kara. Calling with the invites (Kara just wanted something small so don't be offended that you weren't called), dinner, dessert. Rob decorated and even had gifts for the guests to take home. Little containers with different kinds of candy. He made a special one for my dad with sugar free candy in it.
Saturday
I had to work for a few hours but I was out by 12:30. The three of us went over Joe's parent's house because Mema and Papa had a surprise. A car for Julia! She was so excited. She drove from Mema and Papa's to Grand Mema's (of course she stopped to pick some flowers along the way). It only took her a few minutes to get the hang of turning and backing up.
Sunday
We went to a picnic at my aunt and uncle's new house. Here is my mom, Joe, and Julia.
Monday
Today I had to work again but Julia and her Daddy had a low key day. They went out for breakfast together. Julia took a bath and got all cleaned up. Shortly after Joe sent me this video at work. Julia decided she wanted to be pink so she colored herself with markers. Not much else to report.
We hope your weekend was just as fun and relaxing.

1 comment:
I feel so sorry for Julia- being afraid of the fire. I mean, I can understand why though... how traumatizing!
Glad yall had a great memorial day weekend! busy busy!
Post a Comment