You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Proud Mama
Today we had parent/teacher conferences. I love love love Julia's teachers. The changes in Julia since she started school last August have been awesome! One thing I was worried about was her socialization being an only child. It seemed whenever she would be around her cousins she would end up alone in the corner reading a book. Last week I sat in Julia's class for a bit and it was so nice to see her socializing and playing "house" with her friends. Her teacher said that she enjoys helping her classmates with projects and activities. She is developing as she should and adjusting to the glasses well. The only thing we need to work on is holding a pencil correctly. I can't complain. This is one proud mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment