Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and I can tell that I am getting old because I had no desire to have a beer. We did have a nice dinner though. My wonderful husband went to Wild Rover and waited the hour and a half for a table because I wanted an authentic Irish feast. We brought the in laws to give them a little taste of my heritage. The Irish music, pictures on the wall, and even the wait staff with the Irish droll made for a great atmosphere.
Can't say that I have a lot to do tonight but hard boil a couple dozen eggs because I am painting Easter eggs with Julia class tomorrow. Julia is very excited that I am going to stay with her for a few hours at school and not just drop her off in the morning. Her cousin Abby is going to come with me and help out giving my cousin Karla some much needed nap time (she has a newborn).
So off to cook eggs and watch American Idol...
No comments:
Post a Comment