You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Friday, January 25, 2008

Dumb and Dumber...

Ok so I'm and idiot. This is actually the second blog site I have created because I can't for the life of me figure out how to add posts to the first one. So I get a fresh start...a new beginning...a whole new world at my finger tips!

Ok who am I kidding I only had 2 posts on the last one. But I do plan on keeping this up. I have saved and documented how to do these posts. I am all fired up.

So to that bitchy blogger that left an anonymous nasty comment on my last blog...BRING IT ON! I am full of opinions to share with all.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ok, no judgement here- but I'm cracking up for the reason that you started a new blog!!! ha ha!

I feel with you though- it's kind of a hard thing to learn! I was clueless when I started blogging!