You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Squeaky Joints

May 1 was the Arthritis Walk at St. Joseph's College in West Hartford. Thank you again to everyone that donated their time and money. I feel very loved and blessed to have so many people that love and support me. Our team, Squeaky Joints, raised over $700! The day was a lot of fun and of course I had to bring my camera to capture the moments.


My mother in law (MIL) and Bubby (Julia's Jewish grandmother as she calls herself)
Kara and Joe comparing cards. After every lap you received a playing card. If you had a royal flush you were entered in the raffle.
Amanda hey! Rob, Julia, and Reillyn
Julia pushing Reillyn
Team Squeaky Joints! Joe, Joe Sr. me, mom, Amanda, Rob, Reillyn, Bubby, MIL, Kara, and Jules. Julia is holding a sign she made for our team.

Bubby and MIL
Joe and I walking
Seppe
Julia pushing Reillyn
I love the determination on Mrs. G's (Bubby) face!


Ok these next pictures require no caption! Rob and Julia had their own style of walking. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.
yeah I couldn't chose just one!

Amanda, Julia, and I got matching flower balloon bracelets

MTIBFF
MIL and Bubby
Julia getting a massage

Bubby why you sad?
Rob and Reillyn
Joe getting a massage
Our table
Love this picture! I think I captured his love for his cousin!
Notice the sign! "Doggy drinking station"
All of us showing our signs
Rob being silly

Waiting to get her face painted

Hold still
My little kitty cat
Amanda!
Me and my seesta!


Thank you everyone for such and amazing day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've been there with you! Glad you had such a nice day