You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Burdick tie the knot!

Last Friday I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of Katie and Brian. It was very special to me because I have known Katie and her siblings since they were very young. Just to give you a background. When my parents got married they met Sharon (Katie's mother) and her family. Sharon was in high school and her parents we're around much so my parents kind of took her under their wing. Years later when I was in high school I had a part time job watching Sharon's kids Adam (though he swears he was way to old for a sitter and will hate me for writing this) Katie, and Sarah. I have loved watching them grow into the adults they are. So with out any further rambling here are the wedding pictures!



This is my brother Rob. He and my sister Kara did the video for the wedding.


Sara walking down the aisle
Katie and her Dad
Brian seeing Katie for the first time

walking down the aisle

sharing a moment with her sister at the alter

Mr. and Mrs. Burdick

Yay! time to party!

Sarah (yeah she was Julia's age when I took care of her)

Sarah and Adam

Sarah and I
My mom and Sharon

Joe and Rob
The boys with the MIL

The happy couple!

1st dance

seriously it's like we weren't even there...they were so cute

so beautiful

mmmmm yummy

the other cutest couple there

my brother in super cameraman mode

sup!

they had props LOL!

that kind of looks like he didn't have a choice to kiss me!

me and my seesta!

so happy!

snatched a pic with the bride

Adam, Sarah, Katie, and I. Much more fun hanging out with them when Sarah isn't making me watch Barney and Adam and Katie aren't begging me to take them to McDonald's

proud mama!

damn we are so cute I can't stand it!

he thinks he's funny, I just smile and nod. You learn that after 9 years of marriage

Sharon and Joe

Sharon and Katie

really had a great caption for this but it would be embarrassing

yes that is my sister

I hope she wore undies!

Sharon and Sarah

Awe Adam! Such a cutie!

Brian knew EVERY word to "Parent's just don't understand" (he he he I do too)

laughing a her husband

sibling moment

Sarah and Cay (Sharon's BFF)
Ok I saved this picture for last. I think this picture I took of Sarah is absolutely breathtaking. I can't stop looking at it. Makes me want to go buy an expensive camera so I get these types of pictures every time. So Sarah if I go into debt getting a really great camera it's your fault. I mean if you were ugly this picture would have not been as great.



Well thank you Katie and Brian for including us in your day! I was honored to be a part of it.

2 comments:

ex barney fan said...

yaaaay!!!!!! your comment at the end there was there sweet. love youuuuu!

exbarneyfanthatputstoomanytheresinacomment :) said...

there there there.

there!