You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Home sweet home

We are back from Florida! We had a blast and we have tons of pictures. I tried to get the Internet to work at the resort but in the process actually broke the phone to our room. Believe it or not I kept myself so busy I didn't mind that I couldn't play on Facebook. I'm in the process of uploading but its taking a while. So I figure we'll start with this picture my cousin Kasey took when she dropped us off at the airport. Keep checking in. I can only work as fast as my computer. See you soon!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I can't wait to see more pictures!!! I'm sure yall had a wonderful time!