I don't know about you but I will be welcoming Baby Sheftel into the world! Yes it's long awaited and true. Rob and Kara are pregnant. Props to my daughter for keeping this secret since right after Mother's Day! Hell...props to me...I KEPT A SECRET! With my cousin talking about her pregnancy it was sooooooo hard. But this isn't about me. It's about my niece or nephew, our little bundle of joy. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I am so happy for them but also for my daughter who has been longing to have a baby brother or sister. She is already making plans to bring her/him to see Hannah Montana, to Rita's for custard...
So here is the first view of the little bugger.
Look at that little pudge pudge. Isn't it the cutest thing? And yes that is a virgin daiquiri the mother to be is drinking.
You know what I just thought of? We might have a new fellow blogger in our future!
Love you little sis!!! Oh and the big bald bro too.
No comments:
Post a Comment