You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Mr. and Mrs. Laurito celebrate 35 years of wedded bliss on June 9. Today we had a little get together in their honor. I hope Joe and I are as in love in 35 years.
The happy coupleAunt Pat and Uncle Glenn
Auntie May and Uncle Irish
Auntie May, Grandma, and Julia
4 generations of Lauritos front and center
all the siblings
Grandpa and Joan
The happy couple's spawn
Dad and his best man (who I might add got them both drunk for the wedding day) The bride was less than pleased as you can imagine.
And here he is with the M.I.L. Still likes the in-laws after all these years.
Mema and her best girl!
Julia took my camera and took the next few pictures. A photographer in the making. Well except for the next one.
Took Grandpa by surprise

And we end with the Happy couple. Here's to 35 more!

No comments: