On Saturday Reillyn was baptized! Joe and I are so proud to be Reillyn's Godparents. The day was perfect and my Godson was so good. Didn't even cry when the Holy water was poured on his head. Kara and Rob also had a special treat for all. They had their marriage blessed with all their family there to witness. I didn't get any pictures of the ceremony because I was standing up with Kara and Rob. I'm sure my cousin Kasey (you can just click on the link to the left) will be posting some with in the next few days.
Here is the baby boy in his get up. He looks like a mini priest doesn't he? So cute!
Molly, Julia, and Abby playing nicely together.

Molly, Julia, and Abby wanted to do a silly picture. I can't figure out what's in Molly's mouth.

My dad and Colin

Bob and Annie

Nancy and Ellie

The nuns

Sr. Ancie and Lizzie

Auntie Ann and Julia

Theresa and Neil

Christine's mom, Christine, Lesly, Mrs. Rodriguez, and Reillyn

Aunt Ginny, Michael, Gina, Tiffany, Kimberly, and Reillyn

Reillyn not to interested in his cake. He should have been it was delicious!

Kind of smiling, not yawning anymore

Joe and I and our Godchildren Molly and Reillyn

After the reception Molly came over to play with Julia. They decided to bury Uncle Joe under every blanket they could find.
This is Joe

Joe close up. Notice the glasses and Santa hat

Julia fixing the hat. (Molly finally figured out the flash on the camera)

And here she took a close up of Joe's head.

No comments:
Post a Comment