You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some blogging must be done...

So here we are again. Back to blogging. Was gone for a short time and somewhat addicted to facebook, but now I am back. Can't really write to much on facebook and I have a lot to say sometimes so back to blogging it is.

Besides Julia's birthday September was uneventful. Here are some pictures that my cousin Eileen took.


The happy parents to be!

my 5 year old!

Molly and Julia

Uncle "Wob"

The girls helping Julia with her gifts

The bouncy thing
Attacking Tyler in the bouncy thing
And the BEAUTIFUL cake my Aunt Ann made for Julia.








Next in October we have a wedding, a baby shower, a trip to the park, and Halloween.

My cousin Jessica got married on October 3 so here are some pics.









This is my dad's family. (starting top left going counter clockwise) Janet (my dads sis) Jessica (Janets daughter) Eric (the groom) Jo (my godmother) Roger (my dad) Harriett (my dad's mom) and Donna (another sis)

My cousin Jennifer and her fiance Dan
The girls posing at Auntie Kasey's baby shower
Kelly and Katie
The goodies that Auntie KK had waiting for the girls. And yes those are cotton candy trees in pots
Julia and Abby at the park

Joe getting in on the fun

Glad Batman was there to keep us safe

I think Abby is having a good time.
Julia carving pumpkins
She was so proud that she did it all by herself
Julia decided she is writing a book. So here she is on her laptop.
Dr. Harding, Elmo, and Dorothy
Mema and Dorothy

Great Grandpa and Dorothy
End of a long night
And here we are. My month in a nutshell. I'm going to try to be better at this I swear. See you soon!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

WHOO HOO- I'm glad you're back! Thanks for the updated pics! Julia looks cute in her costume! I love the last pic- is she just tired or did she overdose on candy? :)

Her party looks like a hit too- can't believe she is getting so old! Time flies!

Anonymous said...

Yipee.... Something to read on bed-rest! So glad you are back!

Love,
Kara