You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
— Maya Angelou

Friday, September 5, 2008

I know...I know

Been crazy in the Laurito house with getting back into a routine with school, adjusting to homework, and other family obligations. With rain in the forecast for the weekend and not much to do, I will be updating my blog with pictures galore. Rob's party, Julia at school, Peter's birthday party, Annie's birthday party...etc. So that's my plan.

Disclaimer: If any of my faithful blog readers should invite us out over the weekend it will cut into my blog time and thus delay picture posting. But don't let that stop you from sending any last minute invites our way. Time spent in person is better than time spent reading about us.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I won't be inviting you over- that would be a long drive! So get to blogging!

Anonymous said...

so unfortunately i cannot make it to julia's party :-( i have clinical saturday and sunday... but i'll send a present so she knows her godmother loves her!