You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. — Maya Angelou
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Our week in PA
Where we called home for a week. Julia and Daddy playing Ta-Da! Water ballet? I hope she finds a real sport, seriously!
Julia tried roller skating. This is video of her first attempt.
Mommy helping Julia
Julia doing the hokey pokey and the chicken dance
Limbo!
Ok I wanted to get on this scooter so bad! Do you remember those? On to the Crayola Factory! It was amazing. My favorite part of the trip. They showed you how they make crayons. They had different stations to do different projects. Even gave away some free stuff. Look at Grammy's hot body! Julia making something for baby Sheftel. Ok this thing was cool. Thay had all these crayon stations. All with hot wax. You used a big Q-tip to created whatever you wanted on a piece of paper. Julia finger painting Taping streamers on The finished product Asked Julia to pose in front of the worlds largest crayon and she wouldn't sit still. More video
Julia testing out the sidewalk chalk. The making of the crayons. Here's the machine that puts them in the boxes. That orange crayon there...called mac and cheese!
I don't know who had more fun They had a glass wall that you could write on with markers This is what Julia did. And Joe's contribution! I married him for his muscles!
Built a fire all by myself, yes siree!
This is the diner we ate at. Needed sunglasses to look at it. It was so shiny. Julia liked it because there was a t.v. (with cable) at every table. That went off when the food came. Really big tubby!
Looks like you guys had a great trip- to both places! I loved the videos... esp the 2nd one. What is she doing??? That crayon place is so neat- I saw it on that show "Jon & Kate Plus 8".
Glad Julia had a good first day of Kindergarden! Did you cry? Did Joe? :)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great trip- to both places! I loved the videos... esp the 2nd one. What is she doing??? That crayon place is so neat- I saw it on that show "Jon & Kate Plus 8".
Glad Julia had a good first day of Kindergarden! Did you cry? Did Joe? :)
Post a Comment